When you put the very best in your body, you empower yourself to do more with life. This is what makes us feel accomplished and fulfilled.
A complete nutritional diet has an immediate impact on mood, just like exercise has an immediate impact on energy. Unfortunately, most people consume very little of what the body needs to lead a productive life that can effectively manage high levels of stress. And somehow, people are convinced that this is okay. When, in fact, a fast-paced life with limited nutrition puts your organs at risk every day. Common side effects include blurred vision, chronic fatigue, and even mood swings that impact how we deal with life’s problems.
We believe that reaching optimal health is a personal journey that requires you to constantly fuel the body with the very best vitamins and minerals in addition to staying active and mentally engaged.
The IV THERAPY ensures you take in all of the powerful vitamins, minerals, and amino acids your body needs, so you can stay motivated to do more and feel great at the same time.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Feel the maximum impact.
This vitamin drip is your one-stop-shop for all of your nutrient needs. It has the greatest impact on mood since it rehydrates your brain and other important organs, giving you a sense of clarity and extra focus- something everyone needs. Many people use this drip as a long-term strategy to stay healthy all year round.
- Obtain maximum results by receiving all of the vitamins and minerals included in other IV drips.
- Get a higher dose of vitamin B12 to give your brain clarity.
- Get the right amount of micronutrients to reactivate cells that produce healthy looking hair and skin.
- Empower your liver to detoxify chemicals, metabolize prescription medicine, and break down damaged blood cells.
- Learn more about IV THERAPY
For more information and to schedule an appointment now, please visit www.orchidiamedspa.com or phone 239-333-8809.
#skin #beauty #botox #dysport #medical #spa #younger #healthy #btl #wrinkles