METABOLOMIX+ : A NON-INVASIVE PERSONALIZED ASSESSMENT
Metabolomix+ is a urinary nutritional evaluation that includes key organic acids and amino acids to evaluate the functional need for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, digestive support, and amino acids.
Metabolomix+ also includes the option of additional Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids, Toxic and Nutrient Elements, plus Genomics.
The Metabolomix+ provides targeted nutrient therapeutics designed to give insight into:
- Mood disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Obesity and weight issues
- Cognitive decline
- Athletic optimization
Metabolomix+ consists of:
- Organic Acids – providing insight into nutritional cofactor needs, digestive issues, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter metabolism, detoxifi cation, and now oxalates.
- Amino Acid Analysis – features 37 urine amino acids. This assesses nutritionally essential and non-essential amino acids, as well as intermediary metabolites that augment an understanding of
B vitamin need, and need for support of protein digestion and absorption.
- Oxidative Stress Analysis – highlights the body’s current state of oxidative stress and reserve capacity.
- Add-on Components
-Bloodspot Essential Metabolic Fatty Acids
-Urine Nutrient & Toxic Elements
Why Use Metabolomix+?
Studies suggest that even a balanced diet may not provide all essential nutrients. Metabolomix + can help to support you and your patients by:
- Identifying nutritional insuffi ciencies that may be at the root cause of complex chronic conditions
- Providing at-home specimen collection
- Off ering an easy-to-use “Interpretation At-A-Glance” that provides patients with valuable information about the function of nutrients, their dietary sources, and the causes and complications of their deficiencies
- Giving insight into potential digestion and absorption abnormalities The Metabolomix+ report offers functional pillars with a built-in scoring system to guide therapy in a systems based fashion. The report also contains dynamic biochemical pathway charts for clearer understanding
The Metabolomix+ report offers functional pillars with a built-in scoring system to guide therapy in a systemsbased fashion. The report also contains dynamic biochemical pathway charts for clearer understanding.