Do you eat a healthy diet, but worry your body is not receiving all of the essential nutrients it needs? Are you frustrated with juggling supplements? Consider IV vitamins cocktails! Also known as IV nutrient infusion therapy, this nutritional supplementation method directly delivers vitamins and minerals to your body to promote overall wellness and boost your health. Explore your nutritional options during a consultation with our team at Orchidia Medical Group in Naples, FL!
What Is IV Nutrient Infusion Therapy?
This therapy involves the intravenous administration of vitamins and minerals in the office.
IV nutrient infusion therapy is a safe and effective way to receive natural vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly to the bloodstream, offering you the best alternative to improve your health and wellness naturally.
How Does It Work?
IV Nutrients Infusion Therapy can provide needed vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids far more effectively than pills alone. It also allows for higher dosages of targeted supplements, with better absorption and faster delivery to the cells throughout your body.
Some patients with conditions like chronic diarrhea, Crohn’s disease, and irritable bowel syndrome do not adequately absorb nutrients from the gastrointestinal tract.
This sets the stage for an ongoing cycle of malabsorption resulting in chronic illness due to these deficiencies. Vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants can have an incredibly potent effect when administered directly into a vein.
What Are the Benefits?
- Faster and better absorption
- Improvement of some chronic diseases
- Higher potency and concentration of nutrients delivered compared to oral administration
- Detoxification of chronic heavy metal toxicity
What Could I Expect from Treatment?
Each session at the Orchidia IV Lounge lasts 30 – 60 minutes and can enhance your energy, improve your overall mood, and help prevent future health conditions caused by stress, dietary habits and dehydration.
The procedure is very comfortable and only involves mild discomfort during the catheterization of the vein, after which it is painless. Negative reactions are rare. A board certified doctor will be in the office during the entire procedure to monitor for any reactions.
Most people respond quickly to the therapy feeling alert and energized from the beginning. Infusions may be administered once or twice a week, but they can even be considered safe for daily use. IV nutrient infusion therapy sessions over the course of a few weeks may be recommended for marked improvement of symptoms recommended to chronic illness.
Which IV Nutrient Infusion Therapy Drip Is Right for Me?
IV Vitamins Cocktails or IV nutrient infusion therapy is safe and effective for most people looking to boost their health. However, a consultation with Dr. Young or Dr. Cuberos can help you determine which cocktail is best for you as well as help you develop your unique treatment plan.
Some IV vitamins cocktails available include:
- Fountain of Youth – helps your body eliminate toxins and replenishes essential nutrients to promote an overall healthier and younger appearance of hair, nails, and skin
- Glutathione – a powerful antioxidant to stimulate cell regeneration to promote a more youthful appearance and skin that looks and feels healthy
- Myer’s Cocktail – a comprehensive and one-stop shop for all nutrient needs to rehydrate the brain and other organs, and an excellent choice to promote overall health all year
- Natural Defense – gives your immune system a major boost to help prevent illness and reduce stress
- Performance Hydration – help your muscles recover and boost your stamina to enhance your workout performance or recovery after intense physical activity
- Rise and Shine – hydrates your brain and organs and boosts the immune system to enhance energy levels and reduce headaches or dizziness after long nights
- The Executive – improve your focus and mood by enhancing your energy levels and boosting your immune system
- The LiquiLift™ – comprehensive combination of essential vitamins and minerals to provide your body with nutrients to promote overall health and wellness
Each IV vitamins cocktails offers unique benefits and may suit different needs you have.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in learning more about IV vitamins cocktails / IV nutrient infusion therapy? Contact us today at Orchidia Medical Group and schedule your consultation to learn more about IV vitamins cocktails! Our qualified team proudly serves you from Naples, Florida. We look forward to helping you determine which IV drip may be best for you and your goals.