With child birth, natural aging, weight fluctuations, lifestyle habits, and menopause, women can develop what is known as vulvo-vaginal laxity. This process, driven by changes in collagen and elastin fibers, causes a loss of strength and flexibility within the vaginal wall, leading to intimate health issues as well as problems with incontinence.
Many women may experience a lack of sensation and stress urinary incontinence (SUI)—the condition of involuntary loss of urine associated with activities that cause an increase in intra-abdominal pressure (eg, sneezing, coughing, and lifting). Both vaginal laxity and urinary incontinence significantly affect patients’ quality of life, causing negative psychological effects resulting in impeded sexual function.
At Orchidia Medical Group, we offer a non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation Naples FL without any downtime with the BTL EXILIS ULTRA 360.
After treatment with this technology, women experience significant results on vulvo-vaginal laxity, stress incontinence and also notice improved lubrication, ease of reaching orgasm during intercourse, and overall satisfaction with their sex life.
Why Vaginal Rejuvenation Naples FL with Ultra Femme 360?
- Ultra Femme 360 is the most versatile device on the market that uses radiofrequency and ultrasound technology, and it is specially designed for women’s intimate well-being.
- It works to tighten and lift the inner and outer vaginal area, reducing pain and increasing pleasure during intercourse.
- Because patients have different body types as well as needs, Ultra Femme 360 has various tip sizes to assure optimal outcomes and comfort.
- Compared with other devices, Ultra Femme 360 is noninvasive with no downtime; you can return to your regular activities and even have intercourse the same day without any increased risk of complications.
Who is the right candidate for Ultra Femme 360?
- Women after childbirth.
- Postmenopausal women.
- Women seeking an overall improvement of their intimate parts.
- Women who experience vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
- It can also alleviate stress incontinence with urine leaking.
How long is the treatment?
Intravaginal treatment takes only 8 minutes. External treatment is based on your specific needs, and usually takes less than 12 minutes.
How many visits do I need?
- The recommended number of treatments are 3; each treatment is scheduled once a week or every 2 weeks.
- You will notice results after just 1 treatment.
- Because we lose collagen every year, it is recommended to have one treatment once a year to maintain collagen health.
What does the procedure feel like? Is it painful?
- Ultra Femme 360 is a safe, fast, and painless procedure.
- You will feel mild heat.
- You may notice mild swelling or redness after the treatment that can last up to a few hours.
- The procedure is performed by our board certified physicians.
TESTIMONIALS / 100% Real Before and After Photos