Whether you have always wanted fuller lips or you feel as though your lips have deflated with age, there are options out there for you. Lip augmentation can help you reshape your lips, making them fuller and plumper.
Who is a Candidate for Lip Augmentation?
This is a good option for people who are in good general health and are going into it with realistic expectations. A positive attitude is also important. You may be a good candidate for lip augmentation if any of the following apply to you:
- Your lips are thin and tend to disappear when you smile
- You feel too much gum shows when you smile
- Your lips have deflated a bit with age
- Adding volume to your lips will bring better balance to your face
- You feel self-conscious about the look of your lips
- You feel your self-esteem would improve with fuller lips
Options for Lip Augmentation
There are many types of lip augmentation procedures out there. Which one will be best for you will depend on your goals. This is something that will be discussed at your initial consultation. Some different types of lip augmentation include:
- Injectable Fillers – Dermal fillers can be strategically injected into the lips in order to add volume while also smoothing out any wrinkles. Here at Orchidia Medical Spa, we are proud to offer Restylane, which works by providing the lips with a wealth of hyaluronic acid – this is the naturally occurring substance that supplies the body with elasticity and skin hydration.
- PDO Threads – these state-of-the-art medical threads are designed to give the lips greater definition and are often used in concert with Exilis Ultra, which provides the lips improved hydration.
Am I a Good Candidate for Lip Augmentation?
Any individual who wishes to enhance the shape and/or fullness of their lips may well be eligible for this option. It must also be noted that ideal candidates harbor realistic expectations about lip augmentation in terms of what it can accomplish.
Get In Touch with Us to Find Out More
If you are interested in learning more about lip augmentation and how it can help enhance your features, we eagerly invite you to reach out and make an appointment with Orchidia Medical Group. At our convenient location in Naples, FL, we would be happy to answer any questions you may have, structure a personalized treatment plan to suit your needs and goals, and help you achieve your unique aesthetic ideal. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!