Benefits of Restylane
Restylane Filler By Orchidia Medical Group – The Best Anti-Aging Treatment Available
- RESTYLANE® can be used to add volume and fullnes to the skin to correct wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose and corners of your mouth.
- This formulation is injected and acts to replace and restore the lost volume around the lower face such as your lips and nasal area.
- Restore volume and fill your wrinkles in these areas that are more susceptible to the aging process.
- Dermal fillers typically last from 6-9 months and sometimes longer.
What to expect?
- Dermall fillers do not require any skin prepping or downtime on your part
- The injections are done within 30 minutes, and are infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment.
- The results are immediate!
TESTIMONIALS / 100% Real Before and After Photos
Brand New Revanesse Versa
For those who Expect The Best
Revanesse Versa Filler By Orchidia Medical Group – The Best Anti-Aging Treatment Available
- For those who are looking to take control of the signs of aging, Revanesse® VersaTM is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state-of-the-art production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results. Revanesse® is tried and tested, with over 1 million syringes used worldwide since 2002.
- Revanesse® VersaTM is indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in adults 22 years of age or more.
The Revanesse Versa Diference
What to expect?
NATURAL & LONG LASTING RESULTS:
- Our advanced wet milling technology and proprietary formula make our particles uniquely spherical and uniform, providing optimal smoothness and volume. Our spherical particle is easily accepted by the body and breaks down slowly over time. VersaTM uses premium quality HA with a high molecular weight.
- In a recent study another popular (HA) dermal filler was shown to produce swelling 24% more often than VersaTM.
- The VersaTM formula is designed to be balanced with the water content of natural skin tissue. This means our treatment doesn’t release or absorb surrounding water and minimizes concern of over or under treatment.
Small Batch Quality & Freshness
RIGOROUS QUALITY STANDARDS:
- Extensive tests are performed on all of the raw materials.
- Strict controls are used during the manufacturing process.
- Produced in-house in a North American facility.
- Every syringe is individually inspected.
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY SMALL-BATCH:
- Biocompatible and biodegradable formula breaks down naturally in the body over time.
- Over 1 million syringes used with zero reported incidences of patients developing nodules or granulomas.
- Produced in small batches to ensure that our product is manufactured and tested for high quality and is always delivered fresh.