Acne treatment with light!
Have you tried numerous treatments to control acne without results? Did you have any side effects from the prescription medications and over the counter remedies?
Orchidia Medical Group offers Forever Clear BBL™, a cutting-edge acne treatment that uses the power of light to comfortably and effectively clear acne without creams or medicine.
BBL is the world’s most powerful technology that delivers deep into your skin to help treat acne, leaving you with clear, healthy, radiant skin.
FOREVER CLEAR BBL uses a three step process to treat acne, not available with other technologies.
Your skin is first treated with BLUE BBL light to eliminate acne-causing bacteria at its source. Skin is then treated with YELLOW BBL light to reduce the inflammation and acne-associated redness to give you healthy, luminous skin.
For added benefit, the skin is then treated with INFRA-RED light that initiates the body’s natural healing process.
The physicians in Orchidia Medical Group will develop a personalized plan which may include a skin care regimen with add-on and follow-up BBL treatments.
Forever Clear BBL is great for both teens and adults with acne.
What areas can be treated?
This treatment can be used in any area of your body that has acne. Forever Clear is an effective comfortable, fast, and safe treatment. No downtime is required.
The most common treatment areas where acne is found is on the face, neck and back.
How long does the treatment take?
- It can take between 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the area you are looking to treat.
- You can expect to see an improvement after just one treatment, but treatment time and total number of treatments needed vary from patient to patient.
- Usually patients require at least 6 treatments spaced every 2 weeks.
Is the treatment uncomfortable?
The procedure is non-invasive and not painful.
What should I expect after the treatment?
- You may experience some redness that should resolve within a few hours.
- Your treated skin will look clearer and pores will be less noticeable.
- It is recommended to avoid direct sun exposure and use sunscreen.
What is the recovery time?
- There is no downtime.
- You can wear make-up and resume normal activities immediately.